Current Coffee Hours
Teacher Leadership and Educational Policy - Feb. 28th 7:00pm ET
Coffee Hour Suggestions?
Past Coffee Hours
- Open Topics
- Modeling-based physics and active learning styles, AP Physics and Equity in physics instruction
- Remote teaching: tapping community resources
- Physics distance learning with high school and undergraduate students
- Online Teaching: what works and doesn't work
- How are grades going, final projects, what content are you focusing on, and basically how are you wrapping up the school year?
- Student learning outcomes for labs taught in a distance learning format
- How and why to do a Virtual Meeting
- Creating classroom culture when starting the academic year in remote or hybrid learning
- What are we planning for the first day of school?
- Promoting Writing in Physics Courses & Labs
- Back to School Special: How to start off your University Semester
- Back to School Special: How to start your High School Semester Off on the Right Foot
- What are the learning goals for physics classes? What life difficulties are students facing today? Learning Goals for Assessments and alternatives to the traditional assessments
- Advanced Lab Mardi Gras Celebration
- Current and Prospective LA and TA, come share your experiences and knowledge!
- How do you envision energy instruction that integrates equity and social justice issues?
- Student use of video for quizzes, projects, and online labs
- Council on Undergraduate Research Transformations Project (CUR)
- Student Panel - Learning Physics during a Pandemic
- Pandemic Keepers
For more details and information about AAPT's K12 Programs, please contact Mark Hannum, at K12programs@aapt.org